Thursday 6 June 2013

Kate Church Doll Finished

Well, less than a week back from my visit to Toronto and I am pleased to report that I have finished my first Kate Church doll.  I called her " On a Mission!".

Close up of her face and wild hair.


The next  doll that is almost finished is the bean bag style doll.  My sister has already claimed this doll for herself.
The face was made as a round robin face, so everyone in the class had a hand in sculpting him!


He is missing his hair and trim but I still love him.
Lastly, we had time to make additional heads and limbs.  What fun.





Now I get to think up characters for these wee fellows.  Perhaps he will be a jester.  The blue-eyed head looks younger, so perhaps she will be a little girl.  Stay tuned later in the year.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Joey! You can see the characters come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Joey! I see the characters come out from their facial expression.

    ReplyDelete

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...