Saturday 7 September 2013

Paperwork

Recently I joined the Vic West Art Quest artist group in my neighbourhood.  I am happy to say that I am in my first show with this group of local artists in the Vic West community centre.  The show is titled "Paperwork" and features art work made with all forms of paper.  Opening night is Thursday, September 12 from 7 to 9pm.  To peak your interest I am including a few photos of some of the pieces on display.  This is just a sampling as there are 13 artists in the show.


                            Paper Collage  and paper doll picture made me, Maria Roxborough.


                       Paper collage ("Adorable You" and "Playtime") above made by me, Maria Roxborough



                                 Paper collage Art work above made by Lori Garcia-Meredith


Paper Basket by Virginia Abbott





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...