Thursday 5 December 2013

Angels on High

Well, tis the season so I thought I would share some of my latest angels.  This first angel, Archangel Ariel, is quite large (25" long).  The angel has a cloth over paper clay face and a body that is fully wired.  The outfit was a dream to create as I used some of my treasured fabrics all in a soft rose colour.  The sleeves and the hem of the garment has beaded fringe! The second angel is all in purples and gold (based on Arley Berryhill's pattern, about 18"long). "Harold the angel" blows the trumpet to announce the blessed holiday season.

The final angel was inspired by a painting in a book of angels.  "Gloria" is a classic angel with majestic wings and a soft ivory tunic in chiffon and a true red pop of colour.  Enjoy!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...