Monday 3 February 2014

Felted Critters

A couple of years (wow) ago I signed up for a class by Barby Anderson to make a felted bunny and mouse.  I finally dug out the file and tried my hand at dry felting.  I was quite pleased with my first attempts to make this wee bunny and mouse (3.5") plus another wee bunny (3.25") with a crocheted blanket.


A wee mouse carrying her worry doll in her pocket.

Her buddy the bunny with his carrot (3.5")

Together they make a cute pair.

A tiny bunny (3.25") holding his carrot.



The bunny with a hand crocheted blanket.
Here is a parting photo of the cute bunny trio in their Easter cups:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...