Sunday 4 October 2015

More Wooly Critters

As many of you know, I have been making what I call "Wooly Critters" from felted thrift store sweaters.  This November and December I will be in a couple of local craft shows so I have to get busy and make, make, make.  I do love creating!

I thought you might like to see my newest creations of critters:


This wee white kitten is made from a cashmere sweater and oh so soft!

Meet "Wild Thing" made from a "Spanner cotton, acrylic and fur sweater

Showing their cute back sides

Midnight is spoken for and going to a good home here in Victoria.

Midnight's brother "Spook" is made from the same chenille black and gold sweater as "Midnight"

Wee Spunky is made from a Merino navy blue sweater with added cashmere details

I just had to add a bunch of hearts down his backside

Love Monster

Daisy Mae

Meet Rosie, she is going to a fine home in Duncan

Rosie was made from a cotton sweater and has a cashmere face!

This is Susie's older sister, Candy.

Candy is a very special girl

This is Dapper Dan.  He loves bowties

This is Rascal bidding you farewell for now! He too has a good home.


2 comments:

  1. Just bought your Idea fish for my daughter, love it, so had to come home and look up your blog. Now I will be visiting regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathleen. The feedback is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...