Friday 22 July 2016

My Little Cubbyhole Finished

I finished the doll and then decided to knit her a sweater.  Not content, I then embroidered some flowers using silk ribbon on her sweater!  The effect was worth it as  the embroidery picked up on the flowers of her dress.  She may be a sad little girl at times but her granny and mom dress her well. The cubby hole was made by Don Campbell (Cedar Creations on Craigflower Rd in Victoria):




Now she needed her toys surrounding her.  I made her a Raggedy Anne, a "waldorf" style doll, a bunny and a cat.  I also found two perfectly sized teddy bears to add to the tableau.



I think she will be very happy in her cubbyhole and hopefully her parents will stop fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...