Saturday 8 October 2016

Titania in Fairyland

As I mentioned in my last post, the cloth-a-dollics hosted Angela Jarecki, a talented doll artist, to teach Titania in a three day, hands-on workshop.  

I loved Angela's gentle and knowledgeable style and I loved her dolls!  After the workshop, I spent the following week completely the doll by designing some pixie shoes out of ultra suede and giving her an environment.  I also finished her wings and gave her my personal "over the top" style.  Here she is:






Titania says goodbye for now:


3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Maria. I love the face. Is that an overlay of fabric, or clay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable:) You were so lucky to take a course in person with Angela. I have taken a few of her online classes and I'm never disappointed with the results I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary Ann. Angela is a wonderful person and I really enjoyed her class.

    ReplyDelete

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...