Monday 16 December 2019

Happy Holidays

My, my how the time does fly!  I was on a Baltic cruise in September and I was in Toronto in October celebrating my "baby" brother's 50th birthday party.  In between my travels, I did manage to make a few critters and ornaments for the holiday season.

Highlights: the show at the Spiral Cafe on Craigflower in Victoria

Critters galore, just a sampling that were available at the Spiral Cafe, at Kali on Craigflower, at the Coast Collective in Collwood, and at the Two Hoots Gift shop in Cobble Hill:









Wee ornaments inspired from patterns by Ute Vasina, Allison Marano, and Paula McGee:












I participated in the Etsy Artisan Holiday PopUp show this past weekend as well!



Coast Collective Gift and Wishes (on until Dec 22 5pm, so there is still time to pick up a special hand made gift:





Finally, I will leave you with some travel photos:





A very Merry Christmas to all and a Happy, Healthy New Year.  See you in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...