Thursday 8 November 2018

First Chance Craft Show-Sidney BC

Once the doll show was over (October 21st), I could not rest as the First Chance Craft Show was just around the corner (November 3 and 4th). 

This was my second year at this juried show in Sidney BC and it was great fun and quite successful.  My ornaments were almost all sold (no dogs or kitties left) and many of my wooly critters went to new homes.  I even sold some of my larger bears and folk art dolls.

Here are some photos of my booth:











Now I have to get busy and make more ornaments for the Coast Collective Gift and Wishes show which starts November 14th and runs to December 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...