Sunday 10 November 2013

Alice in Wonderland Teapot

In my previous post, I mentioned the "Alice in Wonderland" teapot that I made a year ago for a club challenge.  In the challenge we were given a fat quarter of brown printed fabric and the theme was to make a teapot.  I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland and knew I would be using some of Karen Shifton's patterns for Alice and the Mad Hatter. 

The concept was mine: a teapot with Alice and friends on top.  Flowers and teacups. Somewhere nearby would be the Cheshire cat and the march hare of course.  The result was a lot of fun.  Here it is:  




 The brown fabric is in the middle of the teapot and forms the door for the march hare.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...