Tuesday 1 July 2014

Cats, Cats, Cats

I am stuck on cats at the moment.  I love working with felt and doing hand embroidery once in a while so I took the online class (Phat Cat) by the master, Cristen Brown.  I could not make just one of these little pillows (about 8" across) so I have made many!

Since this is Canada Day, they insisted on having their photo taken with the flag.  Meet Buttercup:
 Here is the cuddly "Princess":
Meet Scrappy, the calico cat and scruffy.  Scrappy has her back turned, silly thing:
Then there is the shy "Bluebell":
We cannot forget Missy, the Siamese cross or she will be annoyed!
Finally, here are the three amigos (Buttercup, Bluebell and Scruffy), together in their basket.
These wee kitties were fun to do and I got to use a few of my many buttons!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. At the moment? Aren't you always stuck on cats?! Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...