Wednesday 4 May 2016

Art Doll Quarterly

I am so excited to share the news.  I was just published in "Art Doll Quarterly", the May/June/July 2016 issue.  My doll "Little Red Riding Hood" was chosen and can be found on page 103 of the "show and tell" section of this great magazine.

The story of how Little Red became  "Big Red", the town mayor is included in the article!









Art Doll Quarterly is a premiere magazine for art doll enthusiasts and makers.  It is chock full of inspirational articles and photos of dolls from artists from all over the world.  I would encourage everyone to have a look at this magazine if you have not done so previously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...