Friday 14 August 2020

A Leash of Foxes, Oh My

 Although my first love in making dolls remains fabric, I do enjoy working in polymer clay using techniques I learned from the amazing Kate Church.

This strange year I was searching you tube and came across some short videos made by Kate Church on sculpting a wee fox.  Well I had to try and one fox became two, became three and so on and so on...  Here are the leash of foxes I made three of which have gone to good homes and one which is on its way to our Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry (in appreciation for the calm and compassionate way that she has guided this province during this Covid epidemic).

Enjoy!

















I have moved on to making cloth bunnies from vintage linens based on the work of the incredible Mr. Finch.  I will be posting them next week. Until then, keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...