Monday 29 July 2013

Meow-Meow Neko

I love Leslie Molen's dolls.  They are so sweet and innocent and remind me of happy childhood days.  I also love cats and had four of them for a while to grace my life.  My Mimi cat passed away when she was 17 followed by her brother Rudolfo at 19 years old.  I am now left with Moretto (age 17) and Riley (age 14).  

So when I saw Leslie Molen's pattern for Meow-Meow Neko I knew I had to make her.  Luckily I found a lovely piece of Japanese cloth for the dress and I used white velour for the body.  Without further ado, here she is with her dolly, of course!






Her wee companion dolly.

Bye for now

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...