Saturday 13 July 2013

Sew Pretty

Earlier in the year I attended the Puyallup sewing show and was happy to see Barbara Willis again.  I purchased her Pincushion Diva pattern.

I was very happy with my finished pincushions.  I was able to use my lace "stash" to embellish the "Sew Pretty" pincushions.  After seeing Romona's finished pincushion, I decided that mine needed a head and arms as well.  

The second pincushion became a wee Kitty Cat and so I naturally call her "Sew Purrfect".  Here they are:


Sew Purrect before her head and arms

Now she is "Sew Purrfect"  I sculpted the head and arms using Sculpy

Back view showing her wee tail.

Sew Pretty and Sew Purrfect Together

Close-up of her face (cloth over a paperclay mask)

Back view of Sew Pretty






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...