Friday 13 June 2014

Top Shelf Show at Coast Collective

I am very happy to report that I was invited to be part of the "Top Shelf" show at the Coast Collective Gallery here in Victoria, BC.  The show opened on Wednesday, June 11th and runs through Sunday, June 22nd.

The display is amazing.  The artists included in the show represent a variety of art work: pottery, jewellery, paintings, photography, clothing, woollens and of course my art dolls.

I do hope that everyone in the area gets a chance to visit the Coast Collective as the setting and the historic home alone are worth a visit.  Admission is free and so is the tea and cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...